The unsuspecting public will not realise that Social Workers are paid bonuses to snatch children for adoption, and that their parents are being ‘gagged‘ from talking about it – with threat of imprisonment!
But there are many reasons for this worldwide protest and many ways of getting involved to add your bit of civil action in the public interest:
- Watch this 2-hour interview with John Hemming MP who has been campaigning for Justice for Families for years
- The Parliamentary Education Select Committee is currently investigating ‘child protection’. Here is the overview I submitted and here is a portfolio of nine cases.
- Write to your MP and ask whether s/he is aware of the problem and would like to sign the latest Early Day Motion relating to the Family Justice Review
- Ask whether s/he’d like to attend a meeting in the House of Commons on 6th March – see here
- Join the Against Child Abuse Network
- click on This Nigerian Family wants to go Home – WITH their children
- if all else fails: google!