Just in case you’ve become a victim of a financial institution, local authority or other respectable professions, here’s a chance to use the Court of Public Opinion for feedback.
Victims of ‘white collar crimes’ have been learning from their experiences and decided it’s time to practise what the law preaches. Hence we are inviting readers to participate as
- victims who are invited to submit their cases
- lay advocates who advise victims of white collar crimes
- jury members who can vote on judgements.
Here’s what we, who met on the occasion of the latest of Norman Scarth‘s court hearings, anticipate:
- we publish cases, in addtition to stories gathered so far, in a succinct format
- with the aid of lay advocates, we concentrate on orders, judgements and their critique
- with the aid of jury members, we vote for or against the judgment given.
- John Hemming MP has invited us to put them before the Justice Committee.
Please let us know how you want to participate by emailing sabine AT 3d-meterics.com
- “Parliament should remove certain Judges” says John Hemming MP at Child Stealing by the State conference (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The Most Evil and Corrupt of all Child Snatching Cases in the UK (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)