The unsuspecting public will not realise that Social Workers are paid bonuses to snatch children for adoption, and that their parents are being ‘gagged‘ from talking about it – with threat of imprisonment!
But there are many reasons for this worldwide protest and many ways of getting involved to add your bit of civil action in the public interest:
- Watch this 2-hour interview with John Hemming MP who has been campaigning for Justice for Families for years
- The Parliamentary Education Select Committee is currently investigating ‘child protection’. Here is the overview I submitted and here is a portfolio of nine cases.
- Write to your MP and ask whether s/he is aware of the problem and would like to sign the latest Early Day Motion relating to the Family Justice Review
- Ask whether s/he’d like to attend a meeting in the House of Commons on 6th March – see here
- Join the Against Child Abuse Network
- click on This Nigerian Family wants to go Home – WITH their children
- if all else fails: google!
- World Wide Protest against Child Abuse: Tuesday, 6th March 2012 (victims-unite.net)
- Parliament’s Education Select Committee investigates Child Protection (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Evidence on Adoption before the Education Committee investigating Child Protection (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- Scrap the Family Justice Review Final Report: EDM for MPs and Petition for Folks (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- Do these children look as if they need the ‘care’ and ‘protection’ of Haringey Council? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Child Snatching in the Air: Edge Media TV and other videos (victims-unite.net)
- How Judges trample on the rights of children: nearly 900 a month are being snatched! (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)