Here are my first ideas for you to add suggestions to:
- Secret Family Courts sanctioning child snatching by Social Services – the tip of the iceberg of white collar crimes
- Social Services without ‘checks and balances’ or ‘levels of threshold’ regarding their often very arbitrary actions
- White Collar Crimes committed by public authorities – with useless complaints procedures and endless cover-ups – and immune from prosecution thanks to Royal Charters
- the hope for a Parliamentary Inquiry, thanks to John Hemming MP.
- What kind of difference can volunteers make over “professionals” who are “just doing their job”? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)